ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing stains in seats?

R.I.P 182
Dunno if you guys can help as its a Zetec S interior, so different to the material in the clios i think, but my mate spilt coke last night in the car, went on the back seat over quite a big area and on the floor.. looks like its stained abit..

Whats the best thing to remove it? How do i do it? Dont want it to stain :(

106 GTi
Autoglym Interior cleaner or Autoglym Interior Foam would be my two first products to try. Try to remove the stains using as little water as possible on the seats or they will take ages to dry. The carpet will be fine to use plenty of cleaner and water and scrub. If this is not shifing it you may need to look into something stronger such as Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner.

R.I.P 182
Thanks Rich, so use abit of water with the foam or cleaner, and give that a scrub then let it dry?

R.I.P 182
LOL!!!!!!

Trust me, my car hasnt and will not be getting any other stains inside.! its my baby!! The BF has been told straight that its his thats getting it not mine ;) lol..

My mates car needs a clean for that though :clown: :dead:

It happened last night from a club about 3am, went round a roundabout, after mates begged me to let them get a McD's, they were mashed, he spilt it as i went round and then he threw it out my window and it covered the door interior too.. that wiped clean though..

106 GTi
Baby D said:
Thanks Rich, so use abit of water with the foam or cleaner, and give that a scrub then let it dry?

Spray on the cleaner and allow it to dwell for a few mins and do its job, then scrub with a damp cloth and some warm water. Dry of the best you can with another towel and let the air dry the rest.

R.I.P 182
Thanks Rich :)

Ill have to have a look for it tomorrow.. is it expensive? And ill find it in Halfrauds yeah?

Baby D said:
LOL!!!!!!

Trust me, my car hasnt and will not be getting any other stains inside.! its my baby!! The BF has been told straight that its his thats getting it not mine ;) lol..

My mates car needs a clean for that though :clown: :dead:

It happened last night from a club about 3am, went round a roundabout, after mates begged me to let them get a McD's, they were mashed, he spilt it as i went round and then he threw it out my window and it covered the door interior too.. that wiped clean though..
Answer to your problem = No smoking or drinking inside the car.

Don't like it? Get walking... :evil:

the auto gyl stuff is the best worked woundereds on my silver seat belts. better get that coke up quick cos it rust stuff like made very corrosive (spl)