ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing the dash on a Clio mk4??

MkIII Clio Dynamique S
Hi everyone,

Im going to replace the tweeters in the dash and was wondering if removing the dash will be the same as a mkII??

I've seen guides to do it on the mkII but not the mk4(2006-).

Any help would be great

Cheers

Steve

GT DCi , Astra MK 5
Im looking to remove the centre satin silver trim no Idea how to go about it and make it all 3m carbon fiber

MkIII Clio Dynamique S
Im looking to remove the centre satin silver trim no Idea how to go about it and make it all 3m carbon fiber

Hi Adam,

The silver trim around the blower vents and trim along the glove box and either side of the steering column just pops out, just carefully prize it out with a trim-clip remover or flat headed screwdriver. as for the centre console, im still to figure that out, can't imagine its that hard. i hope that helps

Homo spec mazda
The heater vents pry off theres a guide on here somewhere.

The centre bit that surrounds the radio you have to take the radio out and then pull on the fascia and it unclips

then the dash strips come off for anyone who wants to take them off.

Tweeters is it not just a case of prying the grill off it with a screwdriver.

Nimbus R27
just checed, and the grilles pop off. be very careful though as replacement grilles from renault are very expensive (around 45 quid EACH apparently! lol)

MkIII Clio Dynamique S
It looks like someone before tried to take the tweeter grills out as there is a small crack in one and probably why the tweeters were removed?!?

I want to take the top section of the dash off so i can secure and re-wire a new set of tweeters.