ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing washer bottle.......

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
........do I have to just take the wipers off to remove the bottle or the complete wiper mech?

Thanks.

172 Race Car
take off the wiper arms. then the scuttle panel. The bottle is held in with 1 bolt iirc.

Dont think the linkage needs to come out to get it out. No biggy if it has as thats only a few bolts

172 Race Car
Found a pic of mine to help you. As I thought after taking the wiper arms and panel off its just the one bolt and the bottle will come out.

IMAGE_070.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
Took mine out this morning didnt touch the wipers, just undid the bolt which is a bit awkward then unclipped the wire connectors and unattached the little black pump of the front. It came out with a bit of a pull and a wiggle.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Adam - was it really that simple to remove without taking off the wipers? Did you completely remove the front pump?

Cheers

Clio 182 Cup
I have to apologise im not bieng clear, by wipers i meant wiper mech, to get the scuttle panel off you have to remove the wiper arms. Sorry

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Sorry what is an 'FF' model?

Is the wiper mech easy to remove and when it is removed does the bottle come out ok?

cheers

BMW M135i
Sorry what is an 'FF' model?

Is the wiper mech easy to remove and when it is removed does the bottle come out ok?

cheers
Not a cup basically, one with headlight washers will have the bigger bottle. Yes its easy to remove and the bottle will piss out.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Yeah mine has headlight washer (for what they are worth!) - thanks again for your help.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Removed the bottle and it has a darn leak!

Any ideas on the cheapest place for a replacement.

Cheers

BMW M135i
If its the bigger one then its 82 00 071 215 and £27.28, the smaller one is 77 00 847 815 and £28.34. Prices are approx as the pricing file i've got here is a few months old.