ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault 5 turbo

clio campus sport woo hoo
is it possible to get over 350 bhp out of a ren 5??? is so what do you think it would go like ???;) ;)

is there such thing as a supercharger for a v6???

182BG
theres a video floating about of a supercharged v6

to be honest, you really do need to spend a hell of a lot to get that sorta figures out of a r5gtt, you gotta ask yourself "is it worth it"

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5 Audi TT
I would not bother with the oil cooler. I had one on mine, made no difference at all. I took it off in the end as there is very little room under the bonnet of these cars and the oil feed pipes were rubbing on the bodywork. Just get a decent copper core radiator (oil cooler is part of the rad), low temp fan switch and low temp thermostat. As for the intercooler you really need a hybrid turbo (plus a whole load of other stuff) to get the best from it. There are cheaper ways of getting more power from a 5GTT than buying that intercooler straight away (the factory ones with the plastic ends are a bit pants though).

350bhp is achievable from a GTT lump, but not going to do it with K-Tec parts, you need to going down the custom built route to get the power you want.

Seperate oil cooler is handy if your going to use the car for track days etc, as for the copper core rad comment above, I would personally not use one, they are not as strong as the standard item, also not worth going down the route of low temp stats etc, keep all that standard :)