ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Assistance

53 plate 172

Can anybody confirm that the AA cover with Renault is a full one for 3 years.

I know my partner got caught out with Vauxhall as the homestart was only included for the first year.

Cheers

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Great stuff.

So basically, IF you break down in your Clio, you simply ring the AA number on your Renault Assistance card, and they will get the car back on the road. Without costing you a penny?

Quote: Originally posted by cutehomoboi on 25 July 2005

So basically, IF you break down in your Clio, you simply ring the AA number on your Renault Assistance card, and they will get the car back on the road. Without costing you a penny?
I think so. However if they have to put parts on you car say new spark plugs etc then I think you might have to pay for them then you claim from Renault for them.

artic blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by cutehomoboi on 25 July 2005

Great stuff.

no chances are if you ring that number you will get through to my works number lol...i am being serious we get at least 3 a week:confused:

Ford Fiesta

remember u pay an extra £30 for non warranty incident cover, punctures, no fuel etc nowadays