ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Bodyshop

Renault Bodyshop are doing some work on my drivers side door before I collect the 182 on Saturday as some bright spark has opened it onto a wall and there in literally no paint on the edge over about 6/7 inches.

Should I be worried about the quailty of the repair??

The Jinx

Yes.

My mates laguna spent 8 weeks being repaired at Manchester. It was returned on 4 occasions and hes had enough now so cant be bothered getting it 100%.

Sorry. Hope its fine for you.

renault body shop in wolverhampton dod a paimt repair on my 182 on the front wing it was spot on.

it might be ok it might not you just cant tell until after the event with paint repairs

2-1 to be worried! Hopefully I am just lucky although I have a nasty feeling that I will turn up and something will not be done or there will be a fualt with it.

The salesman was sweet as a bun so hopefully it will be a good job - fingers crossed.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Good luck mate.... and to even things up a bit, the bodyshop at my dealer,(Mill Lane, Aldershot) were great on a bit of warrantee work that needed to be done on my 172... i couldnt fault it.. and i tried damn hard to!! hehe..

Cheers lads, everythings crossed at the moment!

Cant wait to get it up to the Lake District in the summer on some of the brilliant roads up there!