ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.2 Modified

Renault Clio 1.2
hey everyone,

i am posting this picture to get some feedback from my fellow cliosport members.

please comment & give me advice on what i should do next!

Renault Clio 1.2
attachment.php

Renault Clio 1.2
lower
rs grill
a good clean
remove tints
colour code

this is all of course my opinion

that sounds quite tidy actually - i think i should keep tints though, iv got a grill still to go on, not the rs one though i think its the ones with cirles on them.

MK2 Clio
RS Grille from renault or ebay if renault ignore them when they say it won't fit, about 50 quid and give a sport registration.
Silvervisions are indincator bulbs which are silver and flash orange, make the egg yolks go invisible,
and mate seriously, clios with tints look like vans (in my opinion)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
lower
rs grill
a good clean
remove tints
colour code

this is all of course cliosport.nets opinion

;)

Could start by getting rid of the bird poo...

lol! thats what i thought.

but imo... lose the tints because bright details coupled with drug dealer tints looks very chav :(

and a sport grill will make it look soooooooo much better.
you look to have a tidy car though :) i'll keep an eye on this

Renault Clio 1.2
RS Grille from renault or ebay if renault ignore them when they say it won't fit, about 50 quid and give a sport registration.
Silvervisions are indincator bulbs which are silver and flash orange, make the egg yolks go invisible,
and mate seriously, clios with tints look like vans (in my opinion)

ok thanks buddy :) give a sport registration? what do u mean by that and aww cool man thanks :) lol yeah i think it does look like a van sometimes but once its lowered it wont i dont think

Vectra
Coilovers
RS Grill
172 Rear Bumper
Fully Colour Code
3/4 Plate

did you spray the wheels yourself?

Renault Clio 1.2
;)

lol! thats what i thought.

but imo... lose the tints because bright details coupled with drug dealer tints looks very chav :(

and a sport grill will make it look soooooooo much better.
you look to have a tidy car though :) i'll keep an eye on this

thanks :) i'll decide what am gona do about tints + lmao am surprised no ones noticed av not got any fog light caps either! or an ariel :p

Renault Clio 1.2
i didnt get any centre caps with the wheels, i am looking for a set though and i am going to colour code them with the alloys

Bora.
Am i right in thinking this is the one that sits in motherwell college car park? if not then it means i now look like a tool...

Renault Clio 1.2
haha i was thinking that!, it looks really smart though :) wouldnt mind having mines that low! :L, are you on coilovers?

Bora.
Yeah its on coilovers, all the way down on the rear without adjusters and around 30-40mm of thread left on the front.

as already said, lose the tints it looks like a van. not a fan of red fog caps, if youre looking to be different maybe do the wing mirrors red too. imo would have gone white instead of red, still a good job though