ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 3 2012 model

Renault Clio 3
Hi everyone.i was involved in an accident ever since my car doesn't start it was cranking recently I tried turning it on the dashboard is not displaying I don't know what to do please help

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I think you'll need to be a bit more specific. Extent of accident with some pics might help. No dash display would suggest you don't have any power whatsoever. Old battery maybe? Has it been stood for a while?

Renault Clio 3
I think you'll need to be a bit more specific. Extent of accident with some pics might help. No dash display would suggest you don't have any power whatsoever. Old battery maybe? Has it been stood for a while?
Yes it's over a year now,u think my battery is too low

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Also have a Google for the battery inertia cut off switch. In an accident this stops the car from getting power. There is a button somewhere to turn it back on.