ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio Front Windscreen Wipers not working!

Renault Clio
Hey guys,

First post here and I've tried searching your forums for my answer already but I could only find one thread that didn't help.
Any help that you guys can provide would be very much appreciated.

• The car is a 60 plate Renault Clio iMusic.
  • Windows wipers were fine and then during the day yesterday they just stopped mid-operation and then reset back to their home position. They've never worked since.
  • Checked fuses etc but I could only find 3 fuse box locations and all fuses were buzzed out and OK...
  • Checked 1st Fuse box under steering wheel (which was very basic and only held a fuse for the REAR window wiper, none for the front)
  • Checked 2nd Fuse box in front of the battery which looks to be high power fuses only.
  • Checked 3rd Fuse box to the right of the battery but I'm not sure to what fuse does what. Decided to buzz them all out anyway and all OK. Does one of these relays in here belong to the front window wipers?
My question is; Am I missing a fuse box somewhere? Does anyone know where the front window wiper fuse is or the relay? I'm trained in all manners of electrics but I'm totally dumbfounded to where the location of these 2 items are. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.