ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault clio grille

Renault clio mk2
mmmm dno i quite like these but if they havent got rid of the standard ones then i could always change back, but i was wondering if any1 had any knowledge on this.

i actually really like that! the original one probably clips out, id be tempted to get one from my car but couldnt justify £75 for one, especailly as id want an MS design grill to go with it, that would look good i think!

Chocolate Bar™
wouldnt look as 'stuck on' like DIY meshing, but wouldnt make a huge difference

172 turbo 'cup'
I have this grille on my Dynamique. The old plastic grille is hard to get out if you dont know what your doing. It can be done without removing the front bumper. The advert says it fits the original mounting holes, but thats a lie.

Oh by the way mine was £35 delivered from good old ebay. Its the silver version but its getting some gun metal treatment soon.

Hope that helps

172 turbo 'cup'
Yes I did it myself.

Its not as simple as it looks. But it can be done with some paitience.

Theres a panel under the bumper that removes via 2 bolts. Then its a case of using a blunt soft instrument to prise the clips away from the bumper. There are lot of clips and at one point it looks like you will never get them all off, but theres a nack to it. I think you push the clip on the grille to the right. Cant remember tho! You will know when you get it right cos they fly off.

Clio 1.2 mk2
I saw that grill the other day too, i like it n think it looks a lot better than the original one but i still havnt seen it anywhere for a resonable price. TBH i wouldnt pay more than 30-40 quid for it considering its just a piece of plastic at the end of the day.

Renault clio mk2
yea over 40 is a bit much, spose you pay the rest for the pre-cut outline, but yeah i think it would look nice on the dynamique with the clio sport top grill or maybe the original dynamique top grill re-sprayed darker.

Renault clio mk2
would it be hard to fit a similar grille for the top one aswell, coz i was thinking maybe to jus take the original bottom one off but keep the piece going across nd put a new black mesh but behind the bottom one, lol if you get me.