ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio GT TCE mods

Renault Clio GT TCE
I have a Renault Clio GT TCE 1.2 2011 and I was wondering if anyone knows of many modifications I could do to it ?, I should be receiving a k tec panel filter soon and I've done basic styling such as blacked wheels, badges and wind deflectors.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    906 KB · Views: 185

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Custom K-Tec catback exhaust, drop it 30-40mm on springs or nice set of coilovers, spacers, 172 fuel injectors, remap, decent panel filter. That's what I plan to do if I ever get a Twingo GT 1.2 TCE.

Renault Clio GT TCE
Custom K-Tec catback exhaust, drop it 30-40mm on springs or nice set of coilovers, spacers, 172 fuel injectors, remap, decent panel filter. That's what I plan to do if I ever get a Twingo GT 1.2 TCE.
I don't know about the fuel injectors on a 1.2 might flood the engine but everything else sounds good thanks