ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Diologys on XP

www.renparts.co.uk
anyone had it running?, got the discs somewhere but never got it running on xp. Any help greatly appreciated.
thanks

185lb/ft dCi
I've got some version of it running on my laptop, poor software imo must be the version I have of it because others say its alright. will have to find another version

edit version 2.8.8 it is

Last edited:
  LY 182
just a thought, you are running a legit and above board renault spares company, and you want to use knock off dialogue software?

would you not be better off joining the renault online parts catalouge?
up to date pricing you can base prices on etc

www.renparts.co.uk
just a thought, you are running a legit and above board renault spares company, and you want to use knock off dialogue software?

would you not be better off joining the renault online parts catalouge?
up to date pricing you can base prices on etc

to be honest i just wanted it for myself for something, but i wasnt aware there was the online parts catalogue, where can i sign up for/access that?

Clio 172mk2
ye ive had it running , but i think if you update adobe pdf , thats what buggers it up,

sure it was that , it def down to some other out side program once thats more uptodate then renault software