ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault F & F?

Honda S2000
Anyone any idea what sort of discount Renault will be giving to its employees on the new clio? Or do you think they won't be offering any as it is a new model?

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Kelly_ said:
Anyone any idea what sort of discount Renault will be giving to its employees on the new clio? Or do you think they won't be offering any as it is a new model?
Are you lookin to get one kelly?

Honda S2000
I get Ford discounts too and its between 20% and I think its 30% or more for the KA. But when I asked about the Focus ST in December it was only 18% and now its gone up to 22%. If the Renault discount is any good I might hang on and get a new clio.

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Kelly_ said:
I get Ford discounts too and its between 20% and I think its 30% or more for the KA. But when I asked about the Focus ST in December it was only 18% and now its gone up to 22%. If the Renault discount is any good I might hang on and get a new clio.

So you're saying you can get a brand new Focus ST for a tad over £13500, you must be mad what are you waiting for?:S
I take it you've got the money to spend?

Honda S2000
Not for £13500! I got a quote today for 15k for an ST2. Not sure what discount that is. He told me I couldn't have a test drive as I was under 25! So I told him there is no way i'll think about buying it unless I drive it, so he said he'd make an exception! What a w*nker. I hate salesmen. I've got the money, i'm just scared to spend it incase I loose a fortune.