ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault fuego turbo

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
It may look a little odd, but I think its stunning:clap:, and its definately a car you don't see every day.
Or am I mad?

fuegoturbo1.jpg
fuegoturbo2.jpg
fuegoturbo3.jpg

RB 182 Cup
wheels are nice, but ive never see 1 in my life :( could anybody give me some details/info on it?

alex

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
yep! I find that not every car has to look good to be beautiful, but i like the engine bay most it's so nice and shiny:rasp:.
found something else outrageous btw, I don't think it looks good but it sure is extreme...........................fun (i think)

renault211.jpg
renault212.jpg
renault213.jpg

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
wheels are nice, but ive never see 1 in my life :( could anybody give me some details/info on it?

alex

Well all I know is that it's has been tuned by benny raepers here in Belgium, and it has 150bhp. it's a 1.6 litre turbo, and that renau made them from 83 till 85.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
we used to own a renault 25 lol. it spoke. was like knight rider hah

lmfao my dad had one and it was amazing it amazed me how it spoke and i remember the last letters of the plate were pop and i couldnt read it lol i was that young. was allways my favorate car he had.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
wow. wide thread.

never seen one before. the green one sorta looks like a frog made love to a volkswagen corrado.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
we used to own a renault 25 lol. it spoke. was like knight rider hah

lmfao my dad had one and it was amazing it amazed me how it spoke and i remember the last letters of the plate were pop and i couldnt read it lol i was that young. was allways my favorate car he had.

hah yeah was my dads fave car as a kid like 5-8 years old it was insane.

"your left passenger door is open" and it would read out safety features was mint

Stealth Bomber R26
I had a Fuego turbo back in 1989 loved it. Only had it for 10months as I bought a house instead. If I can find a pick I will up load it

Meg on pistonheads £6995
brings back memories - we had late 70's R5TL & R14TL when I was a kid (and the Fuego were launched) - these were cars that were 'coveted' then!

needs to be standard looking in black with yellow fogs and graphics

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Fantastic - ive had a couple of retro Renault's myself including a R21 Turbo, a R11 Turbo cup racer and a Renault GTA V6 turbo......there fantastic cars and have so much more character than modern cars.

clio v6
had one...and a 21 turbo...18 turbo...oh and an 11 and 5 hell ive had loads!!!
5turbo6.jpg

here is the 5...still own and race it.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
that's a nice turbo2 you have there:hail:, last summer i did a rally with my clio and there was a turbo2 there, man the sound it makes is fenomenal, I could hear the turbo perfectly while it was still 3 streets away from me :cool:. I think I would sell my sole for one, well that or a alpine V6 turbo GT version in pearl white.:D

clio v6
that's a nice turbo2 you have there:hail:, last summer i did a rally with my clio and there was a turbo2 there, man the sound it makes is fenomenal, I could hear the turbo perfectly while it was still 3 streets away from me :cool:. I think I would sell my sole for one, well that or a alpine V6 turbo GT version in pearl white.:D

its a turbo 1 mate....lol