ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Head office Address?

Ford Focus ST2
I am wanting to complain about the service i have got from renault after buying a new car, and the problems i have with it.

I have written the letter and i would like to sent it to there head office, so does anyone here know what the head office address is???

Thanks
Rob

Chocolate Bar™
I'm not at home at the mo, but i've complained that many times i'm sure i have it somewhere... its wonderful how their address is so hard to find, i wonder why that is :quiet:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
As mikes already given addy.

Customer Services Manager
Renault UK
Rivers Office Park
Denham Way
Maple Cross
Rickmansworth
WD3 9YS

Send to that, i sent mine off and they were utter useless !!

What do u expect from Reno anyways

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
LoL

They offered me £300 off a new Reno.....

As long as i used it within 2 weeks
AND i didnt bargain withsales guy (Ie, pay retail price)

Lee

BMW M2C
adtmits said:
I had success when I wrote.... Julia sounded fit on the phone as well.. haha
Apparently she's dark haired, olive skinned late 20's and no wedding ring!!

I spent so much time chatting to her I had someone check her out for me, I even sent her a Xmas card. lol

I got decent compensation.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lee said:

I spent so much time chatting to her I had someone check her out for me, I even sent her a Xmas card. lol

I got decent compensation.

*note to self*

must try harder to find vital info like above..... lates 20's is good and no wedding ring is even better....

surely you didnt ask her... lol

106 GTi
Lee said:

LOL!