ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Kangoo gearbox ratios

I need all 5 gear ratios and the diff ratio for a renault kangoo if anybody knows them. Taking my clio hillclimbing next year need to sort a gearbox out for it.

Matt

Black Clio GT
just find a kangoo box and put a longer 5th gear in for road use and bolt it in........ job done!!

Yeh but i'm running 13" wheels which with tyres are 45mm smaller overall than standard, so I need to check what the top speed will be.

Matt

Black Clio GT
do a search mate, there was a threatd a while ago with the formula to work it out, it wont be that much different though, your speedo may well be about 7mph out.

Cheers mate not sure if i'll use it yet I wanna have a look inside one see how strong they are.

mat-nos i've caluclated my top speed with the 13s but the gearbox it has at the minute. Drops from 140mph to 125mph lol.

Matt