ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Letter......

GR7

Shiny red R32

GR7

Shiny red R32

That will take too long to count down - remind us when it is 20 days to wait!!

;)

Never seen a black one before, look awesome judging from the pics!! nice buy.

Are the interiors similar to the 172, or have they been done up as well? (as in dash, seats etc)

Street Triple R

you guys in the bromley area??? im in west wickham...we should meet up! ive only ever seen about 1 clio v6 in this area!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

i heard that the ship they bring them over on has just sunk in the channel......

Sorry steve :(

Only Jokin :D:p

No problem, its Renaults way of doing things!

I actually received my Mk1 11 months after my original delivery date, so a couple of weeks late would be pretty good in my books!:confused:

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 06 January 2004

No problem, its Renaults way of doing things!

I actually received my Mk1 11 months after my original delivery date, so a couple of weeks late would be pretty good in my books!:confused:
Better to get your car once the roads are clear from salt and it will stay newer for longer!!;)

Street Triple R

hi steve, not long now hopefully, just think of all those frustrating running in miles :)...so whereabouts are you?

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

So how long have you had to wait Steve?

I ordered my V6 on Saturday and the dealer had it shown on the screen as arriving at the port on 23rd of Feb, so I pick it up for the new reg in March.

I think thats a bit optimistic, but well see.