ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Magazine

Lotus Elise 111R

I am sure I am not the first person on to mention it but..... why is there no dedicated magazine to Renault/Renaultsport? I was in WHSmith earlier, and they have a dedicated mag for everything except, namely Ford,VW, Merc,BMW,Jag?(why?), even diesel cars.

Is there something I dont know, as from reading these forums and renaultsport.com, it seems there would be enough demand for it. Although Evo seem to have alot of articles on the clio/megane so....

What do you all think? Is there one being created? Or even one I have missed!

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

Renault release a free mag every couple of months, if you go to your local dealer you can pick up a mag and subscribe free. Its full of alot of stuff you prob wouldnt be interested in though such, it has articles on all new stuff, they have taken the cup to the welsh valleys, thrashed it and wrote about it though!!

Ive always wondered this too, always see about 4 Mini mags, an MG one, several Ford and VW ones and loads more, but never Renault. Really suprised there isnt demand for one to be honest.

Lotus Elise 111R

Yes, and there seem to be lots of modified ones around on this site, as well as the ability to get everyone together both North and South of England to rolling road shoot outs, as they have done for years in, ahem, "Fast Ford", although I am well and truly converted.... We currently have to rely solely on the likes of Max,Revs,Fast Car etc. Mini World started from nothing about 10 years ago and has gone from strength to strength!

You can get the mag sent automatically via email every month :D

Cya Stu

PS the cover story this month is the Megane 225 trophy limited edition :D

Quote: Originally posted by Bailey16v on 17 April 2005

Renault release a free mag every couple of months, if you go to your local dealer you can pick up a mag and subscribe free. Its full of alot of stuff you prob wouldnt be interested in though such, it has articles on all new stuff, they have taken the cup to the welsh valleys, thrashed it and wrote about it though!!
I was told when I bought my car that I should receive the Renault magazine free every couple of months - but I never did. I have phoned the Customer Services about 6 times asking them to send it and checked they have the correct address - but still nothing! :mad:

Has anyone else had this trouble?

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 17 April 2005
You can get the mag sent automatically via email every month :DCya StuPS the cover story this month is the Megane 225 trophy limited edition :D

Link to sign up?

Quote: Originally posted by rcp on 18 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bailey16v on 17 April 2005

I was told when I bought my car that I should receive the Renault magazine free every couple of months - but I never did. I have phoned the Customer Services about 6 times asking them to send it and checked they have the correct address - but still nothing! :mad:

Has anyone else had this trouble?

yeah me.

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 18 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 17 April 2005

You can get the mag sent automatically via email every month :D

Cya Stu

PS the cover story this month is the Megane 225 trophy limited edition :D

Link to sign up?

Here you go: -

http://www.renault.co.uk/RenaultSITe/news/newsletter/nw_nl_inscription.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0828093030.1113864623@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddegkmkhkhcfngcfkmdfkjdfmi.0http://www.renault.co.uk/RenaultSITe/news/newsletter/nw_nl_inscription.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0828093030.1113864623@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddegkmkhkhcfngcfkmdfkjdfmi.0

Its on the Reno web site under newsletter :D

Cya Stu