ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault MP3 radio? Compatibility

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I was looking at the same one, Id love to know if fitted into the 04 Clio Dynamque. Anyone?

Clio200 EDC Lux
Forget the cable it won't fit in :( the face plate is larger the standard size and such will not sit flush or lock in etc on Clio II (If you put a new stereo in Clio III you need a fascia plate to cover the gap left from the standard stereo)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
unless you get inventive withe face plate, i'd have thought it would be possible to swap the front beizels on them the look they look like the same lay out only the plate is larger, or am i talking nonsence.

Do these new mp3 compatbile cd players mean they have an AUX input on the back for an mp3 player/ ipod etc. or does it mean they'll play cd's with mp3 audio files on? Whats involved in attaching a separate cd changer to it.. i.e. what adapters cables are required. Take it the changer would have to be fitted under a passenger seat or similar??

josh