cat171 ClioSport Club Member Jun 5, 2008 #1 Where can i get one from ?? Renault want about £120 or so for it:dapprove: Am I right in thinking that bmw's use the same units etc ? (I was told that they did) So would a bm one work ? I need to get a cd for a 172.
Where can i get one from ?? Renault want about £120 or so for it:dapprove: Am I right in thinking that bmw's use the same units etc ? (I was told that they did) So would a bm one work ? I need to get a cd for a 172.
M mtayl20 Car renault clio sport 182 Jun 5, 2008 #2 if u find out let me no i need uptaded one......also if ne1 sellin headrest monitors let me no
cat171 ClioSport Club Member Jun 6, 2008 #7 Um, £151.99 inc vat !!! Not paying that. Thanks for the link though. Cabbage Face - not into downloading shizz etc, cheers anyway.
Um, £151.99 inc vat !!! Not paying that. Thanks for the link though. Cabbage Face - not into downloading shizz etc, cheers anyway.
cat171 ClioSport Club Member Jun 6, 2008 #9 Yep, your right I chose the uk from the list & got that price, scrolling down has the uk & ireland only. That's a much better price. I wonder if I can get it for less though ?
Yep, your right I chose the uk from the list & got that price, scrolling down has the uk & ireland only. That's a much better price. I wonder if I can get it for less though ?
cat171 ClioSport Club Member Jun 6, 2008 #11 Found one place with it for £66 - went to the check out & it wanted to add vat on to it. So it would be the same price. Ebay is looking ok at the min though.
Found one place with it for £66 - went to the check out & it wanted to add vat on to it. So it would be the same price. Ebay is looking ok at the min though.