ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault sport badge decision

E87 118d M Sport
seeing as the rear end is being replaced with all genuine renault parts,

renault sport - clio badge
SNV82608.jpg

or

renault sport - megane badge
5-1.jpg

(could a mod set up a poll please)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
halfrauds have also copied the old style one so you see a lot of the sport bages stuck onto 1.1i saxos.

RB 197
I think i'm after one of the new styles too, seeing as you see all sorts of scrotes with the original Sports badge on, therefore they are probably clueless enough to think you bought yours from Halfrauds too.

Roadster Coupe
Only removed it becuase the old 1 is huge and horrid and dont want to spend £30 on a badge. lol

Will take 1 later

Giulietta 940
When I got my tailgate replaced it didn't come with the RS badges. I was annoyed at first, but then I realised they'd saved me a job :)

But yeah, prefer Boosh's.

Clio 182
The RS badge from the Megane's - are they individual letters or are they all joined together? Trying to decide what to do with mine..

Paul.

koi

Audi S1
that new megane one is nice but would need to change the 'Clio' badge as well, looks weird with 2 different styles of badges on the back

Black 172
i've got a full set of the old badges if anyones interested, brand new in bags from renault....

*apologies for shameless post*

Have you still got these? I need Renault and sport badge?
Thanks

I have taken mine off so just have the clio badge on my 172

I actually prefer the old one on the 1*2's. The new one looks out of place because of the clio font at the other side.