ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault sport day at Oulton 7/7/10

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Loads of pics up here, took a few of mine off to put up :)

http://gallery.me.com/zzzone#100150

_ZZY5501.jpg

_ZZY4762.jpg

_ZZY4690.jpg

_ZZY5920.jpg

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
All look sweet, sunflower especially. Lost a bit of splitter on track?!

Ye Mr Burpspeed was trying to give me some 'tuition' and it all went abit Pete Tong, came off at lodge and proceeded to cut the grass and eat some gravel on the way. Damaged the bumper clips, smashed fog light and snapped splitter... oh and bruised confidence! :eek:

web.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cracking pics :)

I know its been said before but just shows how better looking the 197 is for me

web.jpg

web.jpg

172 Race Car
Ye Mr Burpspeed was trying to give me some 'tuition' and it all went abit Pete Tong, came off at lodge and proceeded to cut the grass and eat some gravel on the way. Damaged the bumper clips, smashed fog light and snapped splitter... oh and bruised confidence! :eek:
Coz you didnt listen, Lol

Golf GTD Mk7
Cracking pics :)

I know its been said before but just shows how better looking the 197 is for me

web.jpg

web.jpg

Disagree now tbh. Used to think the same. But the 200 looks miles better in the flesh

Could have sworn Jeremy said the pics would be up in a few weeks. Nice shots, but I wish the were shot with a bit more action. With slower shutter speed. picky I know ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not mine lol, editied my post to suit. If anyone wants high res photo's you can email him nicely and he'll send them to you :)