ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Front Bumper & Wings for Non Sport Models

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
Do renault still do the Sport Front Bumper & Wings (for non Sport models) for the Mk2 Ph1 Clio? and if they do how much?

Do you mean the bodykit or the 172 parts?
They sell both.
Cost wll the body kits are £400~600 depend son kit etc.
172 bits are about £2k all in ex painting.

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
no i have a 1.2 rn and i need the wider arched wings and the front bumper, apparently renault sold a kit of just the front bumper and wings to give it a sporty look

Clio_Smart
:D Bets bet mate is to get a 172 bumper off of here or ebay
them get some 172 skirts off of here or ebay or even really smart ones that look like them if you cant find 172 then get them sparyed.

Much cheaper got to get it all colour coded aswell if you do this to look the part.

To be honest id go with a full colour code 172 headlights fogs mk2 ph2 rear lights clear side repeaters and clio alloys and even the 172 spoiler :D

Heres my car just colour coded picked it up today :D

Ive just finished modding mine just waiting for my mats :D

Not the best pic as i took tonight when i got home ill have better the weekend

No need for the 172 bumper or skirts as it not a sport but i got the spoiler looks really mint on
2006_0628Image0003-1.gif

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
looking sweet mate theres a nice 172 lookalike on prima racing.

http://www.primaracing.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=10758

ive been thinking of getting this but if i can get the wider wings and front bumper then that would be even better.

im going for the red and black look, i like the legendary fubar machine, lol,

colour coded red with red 172 spoiler, black alloys, black angel eye headlights, black led rear lights, smoked side repeaters

Last edited:
  Clio_Smart
:D Go for them mate well cheap and shouldnt be that much to spray
i like the skirts but wouldnt get the 172 bumper