ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport info on web

Clio 197

Whenever I try to get any information on Renault Sport bits, all I get are sites about the different racing series. Ive not seen a link from any of them for parts. I went to my local Reanult dealer and even the guy that speaks English didnt have any information. There must be a catalogue or something out there with the motorsport bits in it...

Got a lot of things to do over the winter as it looks like my Willy is here to stay.

Ed

Clio 197

No problem. Insurance scam. Ill yank all the good bits off and put in a claim. Hope they arent reading this...

Cash is in Box 135-232-23778, Usual place... dont be late !!!!..

Look carefully for the man with the pink baked bean and the cliosport baseball cap.. it will be 1945, so the baked bean is unlikely to cause attention. (a cunning plan what ???)...... they dont know the true value of Heinz yet... but, the cliosport cap is likely to attract attention as they presume its a french harlets passtime... moving quickly on..........

So, the disguise is short lived due to public outcry and manic activity by the SS....... so, to complete the ruse............

I will also carry a fur lined walking stick...... be prepared...........

Ivanovitch.......

man i so want the S1600 body kit real bad . it just makes the whole thing more agressive than it already is! GIVEME