ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault To Go

yesterday whilst bored, went out for a short while, in the middle of an industrial estate, quite well hidden i found a warehouse with Renault To Go on the side

done a little research into it, would appear its a place to buy nearly new renaults, but thats as much as i know

anyone know anything else about them?

I dont think it is m8.

Renault to go I think is a quick service option.

It dosnt sell any cars it just provides a fast waiting service

Mine is a renault to go car

Brand new just gets pre registered!! Cup new at the time 12995 i paid 10600!!! 11 miles on the clock

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 06 April 2005

I dont think it is m8.

Renault to go I think is a quick service option.

It dosnt sell any cars it just provides a fast waiting service
i think you are talking about Renault Minute

Mine is Renault to go car as well which i bought in July.

Pre registered Clio cup from Leicester renault for £10,250 with 21 miles on the clock.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

im sure there used to be something on the renault website about renault to go options.

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio

under clio it only allows the 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 models. Thats a bit sh*te. I gather they have stopped doing the sport ones on the site?

133/225/CLS AMG

Had a look on the website but they dont seem to do any of the Renaultsport cars. Looked at the Clio and for the Megane 225 which wanted to get next and they dont have it on there. :(