ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault unveils Kwid concept vehicle

It's definitely an interesting concept, but looks hideous IMO. The quad copter will never take off, imagine hundreds/thousands of the things all flying about, it would be a nightmare! I can't see the battery life being that good on them either so you'd end up finding loads of them all over the side of the road lol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It's definitely an interesting concept, but looks hideous IMO. The quad copter will never take off, imagine hundreds/thousands of the things all flying about, it would be a nightmare! I can't see the battery life being that good on them either so you'd end up finding loads of them all over the side of the road lol.

I see exactly what you did there.

I'd imagine it would come back to the car when the battery gets low though, but there are quadcopters out there that can go for an hour or more.

I see exactly what you did there.

I'd imagine it would come back to the car when the battery gets low though, but there are quadcopters out there that can go for an hour or more.

There is that but if you're driving for more than an hour it's a bit pointless, and I'm sure there's batteries out there that will go longer but at quite an expense I'd imagine. Plus it's just another thing to go wrong.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't stay flying for the entire time you drive. Just when you want to take a look around. And I imagine it charges in the car.

It's a cool gimmick, but nothing more.