ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series convoy?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Apparantly there is a thread in here already but i can't see it!

So does anyone want to convoy down sat morning?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Prob early morning, if we get a decent list up we can arrange a big meeting point :)

BMW M5 & E36
Yes. Lets do it.

Saturday morning Leicester forest services southbound, im there. What time?!

Destination: Hamiltons campsite with beer.

I think I'll probably be setting off earlier than that as we wanna get there early, as the g/f wants to get back early!

I'll see!

Gray, are you straight to silverstone, or are you going down toy your camp site first?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Anyone got a spare ticket for Saner? I'm waiting for an answer from work to see if I can get him a ticket but in the meantime...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If you are convoying with gray you could pass them on. Or pass them on to Addz? :approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Aye, i'm packing under the bonnet with ice and beer for the drive down, should be nice and cold by the time i get down there ;)

Nissan 350z
Abit random and last minute but my mate appears to have bailed and he was my lift seeing how i said goodbye to the 172 tonight. Are any of you going down just for the Saturday and have a spare seat? I will return the favour with access to the Renault VIP hospitality suite on Saturday :)