ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Meet at Beaulieu - Pics!

172 cup
As a few of you may know RenaultSport had a meet today at Beaulieu Motor Museum... just thought i'd share a few of my pics! (i won't put them all up as i have way too many!!)

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0021.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0025.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0026.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0027.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0028.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0060.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0069.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0065.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0066.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0067.jpg

2008_0817XmasEveSpoons0068.jpg

:)

Mercedes C320!
some kool pics there becs! I wish i could of come but i was having fun at work instead!!! Plus i could of saved you some more money on petrol by driving slower...;)

172 cup
cheers!

I used just over a tank of fuel today! :S the journey there was a fast fun one! We meet a few ppl at some services then 6 of us convoyed down there! The way back was ok, i tried to keep my speed low but it never works for long!

172 cup
down south... just google Beaulieu! It was pretty cool... loads of random old cars! and then a bunch of renaults in their own little area! (we were special!) went for a drive after too, lovely scenery and some nice roads, apart from very slow speeds and random wild horses everywhere!

172 cup
that's a rubbish reason not to go... took Ash and me about 2 and a half to 3 hours to get there! Dedication for you!

cheers!

I used just over a tank of fuel today! :S the journey there was a fast fun one! We meet a few ppl at some services then 6 of us convoyed down there! The way back was ok, i tried to keep my speed low but it never works for long!
Hi Becca

That was me(Adrian) Nimbus 197. Jay, Erica and Daniel.

It was good to meet you guys.

172 cup
Lol... well there were only 27 of us (i've been to a couple of meets before where there has been 18-20!)

Hey Adrian, so you are as sad as a few of us and are on both sites! :rasp:
Good to meet you guys too, especially as we hadn't actually organised to meet you there! Pure coincidence!

172 cup
ZIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol... yeah wasn't quite the same without your lovely (even though dented) R26 :rasp:

^ go on, what's he done ?? As it's out in the open you may aswell say;) (or pm me) Rob what you done mate ?

why arn't cliosport meets as big this lol
They could be mate if some on here (i'm not aiming this at you at all) stuck to their word & actually bothered to show up. Instead they don't so we always end up with half of the list or less than that coming. It sucks tbh :dapprove:

172 cup
Lol, i'm not going to open my mouth any more! It's his job to tell you what a silly fool he was!!!! :rasp:

I second that Craig! If people put their names down then they should turn up!! People always bail out without letting anyone know!

Although to be honest this meet had 47 names down and only 27 cars showed up... so even that wasn't quite as we'd expected!

R26r R26
:nono: Not saying but obviously you will find out from Jim.Be warned anyone who posts on here what happened I will break their fingers.;)