ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Meet Essex

RenaultSport Meet Essex
Posted by Sunglasses_Ron
The Dick Turpin
Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No you order food at the bar, find a table, i expect it may be busy at lunchtime on a Sunday.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I now have to blow this out I’m afraid.

Been warned to work a twelve hour shift on Sunday due to recent events.

Absolutely gutted as I was looking forward to this.

RS Clio 220 Trophy
I now have to blow this out I’m afraid.

Been warned to work a twelve hour shift on Sunday due to recent events.

Absolutely gutted as I was looking forward to this.

So is the meet still on this Sunday.......or cancelled to be arranged on another day?

RS Clio 220 Trophy
Need to know if this is going to happen as really don’t want a 200 mile round trip to be sitting by myself ☹️
Can those still going please post up here so that I don’t make a wasted journey?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Need to know if this is going to happen as really don’t want a 200 mile round trip to be sitting by myself ☹️
Can those still going please post up here so that I don’t make a wasted journey?

Doubt it will get cancelled just because I’m not going mate. It was initially a meet organised by @Kyle 86 on Facebook so my non attendance shouldn’t have any bearing on it ?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I think im going to wait to go to any meets until the summer,as got lots to do on the house and the Clio,also its going into the bodyshop in April ? so after April should be cool.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I’m hoping I can come as it’s local but I’m out for the mother in laws birthday meal and not sure what time ?

RS Clio 220 Trophy
Might have a go at this one......If the weather is good!?
Weather is looking to be not so good for long distance driving on Sunday...........Will have to decide in the morning but really do want to be there.
Maybe my 220 Trophy will have to get wet ?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Weather is looking to be not so good for long distance driving on Sunday...........Will have to decide in the morning but really do want to be there.
Maybe my 220 Trophy will have to get wet ?
I’m sure it’s waterproof!!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'll be there, will try and wash and hoover out the Meg to give it a decent representation of the new model. Sod it, it'll be good to get on board with some RS models

RS Clio 220 Trophy
Back safely from today’s meet
Pleased to see so many cars and people there ? Thanks for making me welcome.
Thanks to Brian for the Tread depth indicator and thanks to RS 1an for showing me how to get some real oomff out of my engine just by pressing a few buttons.......You were right...It makes a big difference!
Now time to relax and take the grin off my face then cook some dinner. ?
Looking forward to the next meet
STEVE

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
We could have a Sunday cars and coffee meet 9-12 at The Halfway Kelvedon but you will need to confirm numbers for them to open. If people are interested I’m happy to go see if we could make it happen.