D Darren Car Broken Diesel Megane :( Feb 28, 2007 #1 Got my renewal from Admiral yesterday. 20yrs old 2 yrs NCB All mods declared 172 cup £660 a year. bargain i thought, but on reading a little closer i noticed my points had not been added. Oh! quick phone call and it rose to a nice sum of £1500. b@stards!
Got my renewal from Admiral yesterday. 20yrs old 2 yrs NCB All mods declared 172 cup £660 a year. bargain i thought, but on reading a little closer i noticed my points had not been added. Oh! quick phone call and it rose to a nice sum of £1500. b@stards!
H182 Car 182 Feb 28, 2007 #4 Original quote is cheap. Best I could get was 1350 at 21 with 2yrs. Before I was 21 it was over 2k.
DebV6 Car LY V6 with Recaros Feb 28, 2007 #5 That's a large increase! How many points do you have, I had 3, and my insurance didn't go up? That was when I was with Admiral.
That's a large increase! How many points do you have, I had 3, and my insurance didn't go up? That was when I was with Admiral.