ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reno center caps

FOR SALE!!!
do you think the reno center caps would fit in to my oz wheels? also what would be the best colour to get them to match and would you spray the hole thing our do the dimond black cheers
Picture237.gif

FOR SALE!!!
does any body have the dimensons as there some on ebay im really tempted get jsut need no if they fit my i got now are 6cm across the front and 5cm between the lugs on the back could any 1 tell me if they would fit?

titanic killer
does any body have the dimensons as there some on ebay im really tempted get jsut need no if they fit my i got now are 6cm across the front and 5cm between the lugs on the back could any 1 tell me if they would fit?
Yeah the ones i have fit those dimensions above
DSC01327.gif

DSC01328.gif

FOR SALE!!!
are they 6cm acoss myn are like 63mm but aint got to notice a mm and half each side would ya thesee are they type i really want sum on ebay now :)

titanic killer
Yeah there just over 6cm aswell,let me no what the ones on ebay go for as i might sell my turini centre caps as i dont have turinis anymore lol

Clown Car
If the OZ centre cap has a flat face, then get those as they will fit, get them painted same colour as wheel, then get 4 renault diamonds and attach to face of centre cap.