ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENTECH! Superb

Peoples of this forum..........

I took my 172 to Mike at Rentech today for a 48k service and cambelt, picked it up this afternoon. I can quite happily say i will be going back there, car runs fantastically well and was ready for collection.
Mike gave a full explanantion of all the work done and a general overview of the whole car, he is clearly a wizard with these cars, mine runs sweetly smooth and better than it ever has.

If you want first class workmanship and a friendly approach Rentech are your people. There is no doubt about it i will be going back in the future - 1st class :)

Mike, no doubt you'll read this (and no he didnt ask me to comment!) i hope all goes really well with the business, you clearly deserve to go from strength to strength, many thanks, car runs v v sweetly.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Mikey and his magic hammer :D

First day of opening and Rentech is already winning plaudits ... which isn't a suprise at all given all the great work Mike's done on my cars in the past.

Congratulations on a great start to your new venture Mikey!! :D

AstraVan Sportive
Nice one!

Puts a smile on my face to see a new business venture geting praised!

Keep up the good work, i will definately be recommending :)

Mr2 Roadster
Sometime soon I will pop in, just a bit out of my way unless I can arrange something in that area...

Good news though, I'm sure there will be plenty more of that!

Willy, Willy 2, V6
looks like i might be popping in twice very soon... 2 cars, both dead, same problem? lol ... :/

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
might be worth saving 70 quid over the quoted renault 12 k service to go down, from nottingham!

that is when i get to 12k!

Gonna open up a place near me? :D He's too far away to do my service and I don't trust any garages around here to do mine and mileage is running out before my warranty is void

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mike you need to expand lol...Make a rentech in scotland...(Yeh i know you've only been open a wk!) lol