ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renting a printer

DCi
At work I have been asked to look into renting a laser printer to see if it's viable, does anyone have any experience with this? Our print usage has gone up quite a lot as the business is getting bigger and bigger I suppose.

How much printing do you need to be doing to make these worth the cost?
Anyone know any good companies that do this so I can make some inquiries?

Thanks!

1 Series Coupe
Being a school we get through so much paper/toner. We have a colour machine a mono in each classroom that have computers in. These are all paid for. Ink and Toner prices have increased a rediculous amount in the last couple of months. Up to 40% increase!

Rav4
We have leased printers.

Stupidly expensive.

You have the printer, toner and maintenance provided for.

However, anything over the excess is charged.

Thanks,

G.

DCi
do you know what companies you use for it? just wanna send off some inquiries so I can go to the boss 'here's what it will cost to rent, here's what it costs to buy, I suggest we do xyz'

I've found a couple on google but any that come with recommendation would be super!

Rav4
We use Danwood too.

Can I introduce a company for you that will reduce the standard pricing structure from Danwood?

Let me know by PM if you want.

DCi
I've asked for a quote off them, I'll wait and see what they come up with and then I'll be in touch. Thanks!