ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

repair work and facelift

Gordini 182 Cup
Hi all, recently was involved in a little incident where someone pulled out infront of me, completely cutting me up and i had nowhere to go other than rear-ending him, doing considerable damage to the front end of my clio, the other guy just simply carried on as if nothing had happened.

so the following are a few pics of the damage and also the repair work and modifications ive decided to do to a new(ish) bonnet from a scrapyard i purchased.

i know not many people will probably like it but wamted to be different from the standard bonnet/Williams bonnet etc and so here goes:

first started off like this:

Photo-0107.gif

then the damage sustained from the tw*t who pulled out infront of me so it then looked like this:

untitled2.gif

untitled.gif

now the work has begun to repair the above damage and also add things to it so here's the work in progress:

DSCF1162.gif

bodyfiller begins:

DSCF1164.gif

a coat of primer:

DSCF1165.gif

and what it looks so far on the car:

DSCF1166.gif

DSCF1167.gif

DSCF1168.gif

just waiting for my new headlights to arrive before the badboy and de-badge and final re-spray is done.

i know not many will like it but i do so im happy. :D

Gordini 182 Cup
barrybros.co.uk?? what's that??

if you're going to be like that i might just do that, delete my account off here as its not very welcoming comments

Iceburg 172FF
ignore em, you will get flamers anywhere. seems so especially here when the only mods that seem to be acceptable are silvervisions and cup spoiler etc. each to their own and as long as you like it is all that matters!

Gordini 182 Cup
as i had said in my original post, i didnt want standard, nor did i want the Williams one, as loads of people go for that and i wanted summat different and didnt really like the Williams one anyway, least this way it is more personalised and different

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What about the big dent in the bonnet?? Surely thats more important to fix than some stick on vents??

Nice wheels by the way, i used to have some of those...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You put fake vents on?!

Get your car off cliosport.net and on to barrybros.co.uk imo
wot gives u the right to speak 2 a full member like that u priick!!!

tell u wot why dont u get ur forum user account deleted u diick!!:mad:

this forum is for clio enthusiasts not tw4ts like u!!:mad:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You put fake vents on?!

Gaz you're very agressive today, why don't you pop off for a w.ank, that should sort you out ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
lol if i had any energy i would dan trust me!! just hate people who open their mouths n let their bellies rumble for no reason!!

1998 BMW e46 323i
Is it your time of the month gazmar, you 'full member'? ha ha!

Sneydster, it's not really going to appeal to many people on this site, but if you're happy, that's all that counts.

Seriously though, you probably would get a more positive response on barryboys forum.

Gordini 182 Cup
What about the big dent in the bonnet?? Surely thats more important to fix than some stick on vents??

Nice wheels by the way, i used to have some of those...

the dent is being repaired when the badboy part of the bonnet is done mate, as the whole front of its being smoothed over etc

Expect to be ripped, that's all I can say.

i was expecting not everyone to like it, but some comments are uncalled for

Sneydster, it's not really going to appeal to many people on this site, but if you're happy, that's all that counts.

Seriously though, you probably would get a more positive response on barryboys forum.

and again as i originally stated and stated a few times over again, i know not everyone would like it, but thought i'd share what work is being done to the clio as it is a clio site after all...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
the dent is being repaired when the badboy part of the bonnet is done mate, as the whole front of its being smoothed over etc

Expect to be ripped, that's all I can say.

i was expecting not everyone to like it, but some comments are uncalled for

and again as i originally stated and stated a few times over again, i know not everyone would like it, but thought i'd share what work is being done to the clio as it is a clio site after all...
i'l back u up son lol

W

wickedbitch

get use to the snide comments on here i get slated for anything and everything, and i guarantee u will now be known as a chav! Im a chav cos ive got A sticker on me motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive found this to be the best place for an argument if your feeling stressed and there for use it as a form of stress relief.
P.S Love the car a bit of originallity goes a long way imo

golf
You put fake vents on?!

Lol that time of the month is it? Im entitled to my own opinion.
keyboardwarrior3iy3.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
fair play for having a go at doing it yourself but IMo it looks s**t, dont think the vents go with the lines of the car at all.

would have looked much nicer with just the valver/williams bonnet on