ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement 172 cup badge

Does anybody know if these can be got hold of and where from. I've just bought a cup and its missing the '2' part of '172' on the drivers side. I just know this is going to annoy me everytime I get into the car!

Also do all cups have these badges and in the same position? (on either side by the door), because I think I've seen one or two without them altogether or on the back of the car instead.

Any help/advice much appreciated.

M2 Competition
They come with them either side of the doors, and on back also. so 3 in total.

Most have either fallen off, been stolen, or been removed, like mine.

go to 172cup.co.uk for pics of locations for the badges.

Oh, and loads for sale on ebay usually

Cheers for the responce guys. I'm glad they don't come as standard on the back because theres no sign of one there!! It looks like its just fallen off on the drivers side. I doubt it was nicked unless someone just really needed a '2' badge.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its the stickers, my drivers door had a dodgy 2 also, it was arse...then when I had a car battery go through my wing, they had to do the wing and blend the door, they got me a new badge for the door...cost me nothing as it went through my company's insurance...so I was happy...now the stickers are like rocking horse doo doo...so you'll struggle to find them.

Baldylocks said:
Does anybody know if these can be got hold of and where from. I've just bought a cup and its missing the '2' part of '172' on the drivers side.

I think you've been ripped off and bought a 17 bhp car. Does it feel sluggish?

Nice one Tim and Gareth. Theres one on ebay I've been watching which is currently up to £18 with two days of bidding left!......think I'll try the dealerships

172 cup
One of my 2's fell off so i got another one for free from some kind chap on this forum. To be honest if any of my numbers fell of again i'd just take them all off and leave the CUP badges. Looks cool like that anyway.

C

Cupster

Them badges are lame, it will come off again when you wash it! I took mine off tghe door pillars completely and now just have Cup on the back.

Pikey Truck
You'll be able to get a new one from renault dealers. Yet they cost £12 each which is rather steep!!

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Call me sad, but I have added the 172 part on the boot, underneath the Clio badge. I got fed up with people asking me 'Is it a 172?' It does look neat and factory too IMO. :)