ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement dials (16v)

I have just got some white dials for the valver but the digits are in red and green and the interior to my car is gonna be red and blue any body know a way of changing the colours or know where I can get a replacement dial in red and blue??

Have a look to see what colour the plastic at the back of the dials is, if its clear and you have "Sagem" dials you could get in touch with http://www.metal-monkey.co.ukhttp://www.metal-monkey.co.uk They do stainless steel dials with what ever coloured numbers you want.

I got their proto type dials and got them fitted in about an hour, they look great as Ive gone for the stainlees steel bits n bobs theme in my car.

Ive got white MPH, and red KPH.

They look mint on a night time.

Yeah get the mail, looking pretty good. I would like the white dials on the clio. They look pretty good but I dont like the colour. So I am just seeing what available. May keep the metal ones in mind tho. Cheers mate

clio williams, Ph1 172

If u can get hold of some willy dials mate take em off and fit them onto yours if yours is a phase 1. The inside of the phase 1 dials is clear and the dials orange but willy dials are white and have orange plastic behind em to make em shine orange. Then just put blu bulbs in and your dials will be blue and red. Bit off a faff but im thinkin of doin it myself.

So the plastic at the back of the dials on the 16v are clear?? If so that quality as I shall put in the different bulbs. I have the white dials already but the KMP on them is green, any ideas for getting around that prob??

Or should I just put in the white dials remove all the backing bulbs and shine little blue bulbs on the dials??

Any body know where i can get just the MPH dial from a willy??

clio williams, Ph1 172

On the phase 1s they are clear plastic behind. were on mine yeah. dunno what u can do really about gettin em blue. u might have to do as you say and shine the blue leds on the faces.