ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Rear Axel

C63 AMG
Dear All,

Can you please tell me what is replaced when replacing the rear axel (apart from the axel itself :rasp:) on a 182.

Do the springs also come with the part? The whole rear assembly (brakes, struts etc...)

Cheers.

audi a6 3.0tdi
When i took the rear axle off the 172 it had the hubs, brakes and callipers attached. Depends where you are getting it from. i'd imaginge a breakers yard would give you all these parts with it but if its from reanult i really wouldn't know.

C63 AMG
I ran over a pipe and it bent the rear axel (amongst other things). It is being repaired as we speak, but I was just wondering what exactly will be replaced.

C63 AMG
Thank you for your responses. Just been down to the body shop to inspect their progress. I can confirm that only the rear axel comes with the rear axel - no springs or anything.