ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reporting in with my 172

mumpy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio II RS 172
Hey guys, I purchased this car recently and just gave it a good wash! Managed to find 30 minutes of sunshine to grab the photo.

Since I got it I've replaced tyres, discs, pads, upgraded to braided lines all around, refurbished wheels + calipers, new engine mounts, jmrs intake and also booked in for next month at AW Motorworks for cambelt etc.

Hoping to have it ready at some point in August for a track day :)

172.jpg

mumpy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio II RS 172
Nice one bud, the RS5’s a great tyre as well if a little quick wearing
Yeah indeed I've also read that they are quick wearing. It seems to be raining quite a lot where I am at so I thought I would try these out given how cheap they were compared to PS3. Let's see!

Which reminds me, I probably need to bump up the pressure on these a little bit.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Yeah indeed I've also read that they are quick wearing. It seems to be raining quite a lot where I am at so I thought I would try these out given how cheap they were compared to PS3. Let's see!

Which reminds me, I probably need to bump up the pressure on these a little bit.

There is no better rain tyre out there for the money🤌🏼