ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reposition Rear Wiper Blade

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi, anyone know if its possible to move the rear wiper blade up so it rests further up when it returns to its default position after a wipe? If so how?

Mine had sagged down a little and needs a bit of a lift lol

Thanks, Russ

Audi TT 3.2 V6
any idea were i can get a pulling tool from?

i cant use my c**k can i? not the same pulling tool i presume;)

www.renparts.co.uk
they do get very stuck on. If not using a pulling tool dowse the back part where the splines are with WD 40 a couple of days before.

Clio 182
pulling tool? never heard of one, always just lift the wiper up n swivel it left n right n they come off

lol wot a class response. typical thing to do. if u cant do somet just give it some and it'll come in the end :) haha

LY 182
pulling tool? never heard of one, always just lift the wiper up n swivel it left n right n they come off
i use to tell everyone that thought a pulling tool was just something people thought they needed as they werent trying enough

untill i tried to get my rear wiper arm off
fronts come off dead easy but the rear i ended up getting the hump with and cutting it off with a die grinder :rasp:

Mondeo TDCI 130
Mine was daft tight! i took it off to replace the trim behind it that someone had mullered in the past! I had a proper wiper arm puller, i couldnt tighten it anymore by hand, it was soaked in WD40, so i got a spanner ring end for more leverage, it went with such a bang i thought the screen had broke!!