ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reprayed my wheels

btw dutty.i like ur new rims. this boy always changes his rims. big and small
TractorCar.jpg

1.6 focus zetec....
Probably a bit late and nothing to do with this thread but you spelt the title wrong...

Kiza

A Euro'd one...
I was gonna get the same set of rims that you have in black but 18's. Decided against it in the end as your right, black on black alloys are getting way to common. I say be different and go for red, maybe with a red stripe down the car like the 182's.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i'd be painting them a dark metallic burgandy, like on the old capri 2.8 specials, and keep the chrome lip. Just to be different.

OMG you gotta do black centre/red rim...... or, even better... Black centre/yellow rim - F1 style!! Problem solved - go get em painted (then post some pics) chop chop!

Golf GTI 1.8T
I think reds ya best bet then mate! you must have got bladdered last night mate as you aint been on yet.

or are you still cleaning your underwear and seat stains lol.

Last edited:
  MKIII 138
kawsaki green,

someone should post a pic of Freds black 1.2 with kawasaki green turinis on it looked mint !

mitchzxr said:
I think reds ya best bet then mate! you must have got bladdered last night mate as you aint been on yet.

or are you still cleaning your underwear and seat stains lol.

u c**k head lol

MKIII 138
^^^ agree looks mint

btw are they 16`s ? wonder what a cup would look like with green wheels like that can anyone do me a quick photoshop