ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Req: Megane 225 pics

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi

I'am hoping that some of you have some wallpaper size pictures of a Megane 225. Preferably a F1 Team in black like this.
2778960c.jpg

2778960d.jpg

RB 200 Cup!
have never really liked the megane - hate that big arse end but now seeing that black F1 im slowly coming round - looks very mean

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Sorry dude....not black, but here's my Blue F1 ;) Black ones were left hand drive only, but Renualt did produce 2 by mistake IIRC in right hand drive.

225t-004web.jpg

225t-003web.jpg

225t-006web.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Mattieuk said:
Sorry dude....not black, but here's my Blue F1 ;) Black ones were left hand drive only, but Renualt did produce 2 by mistake IIRC in right hand drive.

225t-004web.jpg

225t-003web.jpg

225t-006web.jpg

That is such a nice car. Do you know how many F1 that are produced in total? And how many black ones?

According to Renault Sport there is 1100 Ultra Blue (right hand drive) and 400 Black Gold (left hand drive) produced.