ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request the Bubbles!

No more clio's for me!
Awesome!

I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!
I want!

VW Golf TDI
where u from in mds never ever seen you and I travel around the mids alot with work, ...oh my other question was what black stickers were everyone on about 2 for £15 ???

I love this car, although I think the actual number plate should be left on display since that bonnet was fitted ;) Nothing that can't be fixed though.

Clio p**n. This machine was my inspiration for an orange Cup version :cool:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
They go into the bumper.. there not 'for' anything, i should just get some cause there missing

David whats your megsport name?

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I meant ditto as in the request to pics. I've only seen your avatar on meganesport.net and you looked pretty damn nice in it.

Clio Trophy
Its lowered 35mm on Apex Springs (is the 35 or 40 as David said?)

Thanks for the comments :D picked myself up a copy of PGTi today to have a look at the piccy, she looks great :D

The black stickers are these... http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Boobles/Other Cars/PieceiNeed.jpg

Grant: im Northamptonshire... Banbury/Daventry/Northampton area

My trophy has two little bits of black plastic in the location in above picture linked! but on one side the middle bit of the plastic has disappeared, it looks like it has been shattered by a stone. Can it be replaced by a sticker then?

Lee

BMW M2C
Its lowered 35mm on Apex Springs (is the 35 or 40 as David said?)

Thanks for the comments :D picked myself up a copy of PGTi today to have a look at the piccy, she looks great :D

The black stickers are these... http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Boobles/Other Cars/PieceiNeed.jpg

Grant: im Northamptonshire... Banbury/Daventry/Northampton area

My trophy has two little bits of black plastic in the location in above picture linked! but on one side the middle bit of the plastic has disappeared, it looks like it has been shattered by a stone. Can it be replaced by a sticker then?

It is a sticker mate, it's probably just got damp and peeled off. They aren't plastic inserts, just stickers.

Just re read your post. Which bit is missing exactly?