ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request......

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i have one...it's sh*te! ...had one on my old 172 as well. lol

sounds nice though, i'll try and get a clip this weekend.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i just hate the look of them mainly, imo it really chavs up my nice engine bay. :(

not sure of any gains/losses as i've not RR'd the car yet.

i'm after a maxogen now, so if you can wait until next month you can have my Viper for £50?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
And your right the viper does sond nice, not to sure how much extra bhp it kicks out of it though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Seriously, what's heat sink by the way? If that's the case i'll take it off and sell it and get a panel filter

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
loss of power due to the induction of less dense hot air by the engine.

it's why many people, myself included have a cold air feed into the filter.

clio 182
If you are thinking of selling your filter mark g172 i'll buy it from you as i live close enough to meet

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
hehe, cheers matey.

the decat helps too, rasps like a b*****d!

not a patch on my old RS-1 for noise though...anyone who heard that will agree!

Dyson
i just hate the look of them mainly, imo it really chavs up my nice engine bay. :(

not sure of any gains/losses as i've not RR'd the car yet.

i'm after a maxogen now, so if you can wait until next month you can have my Viper for £50?

Not knowing anything about a so call "maxogen" i popped it into good old google, and the 1st thing was http://www.maxogen.com/

Am i missing something here boys??:eek: