ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resprays

Just a random thought but how much does this cost these days?

My clio has so many little chips and scratches that I can be arsed to polish it. Its depressing. It looks alright from a distance but when you get up close it looks worse than when it was dirty.

So I reckon a full respray would do the trick. Black metalic I think. Anyone know of anyone in the Essex/Herts/Cambs area that could do a good job at a good price?

blacks always a harder colour coz u gotta rub it down so many times to get rid of every blemish coz it obviously shows up much more on a black car with the reflections n sh*t.

My mate who sprays hates doin black, give him the paints n he will happily do any other colour/s than black!

But back does look the sh*t, mean as..GRRRRR:devilish:

got mine fully resprayed for £1500 but thats includin a few bits so i would say bout £1k for a respray but might be less if its not a colour change

Give Dan a call on 07775505387 for a quote, hes in Peldon near colchester jus say Alex gave u the number

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

You should go to NV they are really good just done my clio and they are really good value too!

Call Ant/ Danny on 07984180161 and tell them Ant recomended you!

williams 2 turbo

if you have seen my clio, the marble one on donny bit in the media section that was also done by nv as above, top blokes but a bit dearer than most resprays though. around 3 grand but worth every penny.

3k for some paint!!! - that is not cheap or worth it and i envy you lot for having so much dolla to throw about! Got any spare?