ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retro fitting a external temperature sensor?

Has anyone succeeded, I've gone through the Haynes manual for wiring diagrams.

Its saying a green and brown wire are the wires I'm looking for tried to test continuity for wires tracing back to in the passenger foot well.

Yet to no avail.

Please say someone has done this and it has been simple without having to mess with the multi timer or uch :D

Plus ice already fitted electric mirrors and heated etc just missing the temp.

As I've already fitted electric heated mirrors and the sensor is sitting there.

I'd thought I'd utilise it, as my extreme wasn't well spec'd.

If it was a case of routing the wires the wires to the clock display I'd do it. If it involves the uch as such I want be bothered.

Plus you have my hopes up by replying :(

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
As I've already fitted electric heated mirrors and the sensor is sitting there.

I'd thought I'd utilise it, as my extreme wasn't well spec'd.

If it was a case of routing the wires the wires to the clock display I'd do it. If it involves the uch as such I want be bothered.

Plus you have my hopes up by replying :(

Would be interested if you managed to do this mate. Family member has just bought an "extreme" and is after the outside temp reading

Would be interested if you managed to do this mate. Family member has just bought an "extreme" and is after the outside temp reading

Nothing came of this I've now got a dynamique haha, I can only guess if you were to get the door loom and them follow them wires to the display/uch then you may need to reprogram the uch rendering the project unworthy to do. That's how I saw it.

stick a thermometer to ur wing? lmao.

Haha only if!

Mk2 PH2 1.2 clio
Nothing came of this I've now got a dynamique haha, I can only guess if you were to get the door loom and them follow them wires to the display/uch then you may need to reprogram the uch rendering the project unworthy to do. That's how I saw it.

Haha only if!