ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

retro renault badge?

Petrol Blue 182.
looking to get an old retro renault diamond, the one from the 70's, its the diamond made up of lines, cant find any on the net, can anyone help?

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Have a look on internet/phonebook/local directory for a scrap yard near you. I got mine from one (need to fit it still) but they are always getting in loads of old cars etc...
They are usualy a case of walk in, take off the parts you want and then settle it with the office. But that should get you started :)

Monaco
Good source it the old Espace. The one before the v6 one. Saw one in the scrap yard today with that exact badge on it.

Petrol Blue 182.
cheers for the help guys! ill pop into my local dealer i think and ask, been down the scrappy and none there, i do remember them being on the old espace actualy, i think ill start there :)