ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retro Rims FTW !

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
turbs-1-1.gif

big red bus
wot wheel caps u puting on there then eh? :clown:

not for me thanks, but whatever floats your boat!

visualize whirled pe
Good on yer, I really like them. Wouldn't mind a set myself if I could find some, them refurb in black with a polished rim or anthrasite.

ive seen 3 vw's with turbines on recently... i think they look great in matt black finish when your cars slammed like my old 1.2

if you decide to sell the turbines, sell it on edition38 forums.. the vw members love them.....

poo5.gif

6npolo_06.gif

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
philthy- they were, but decided to try them on the car again and love them now !

middo- i would love to have polished them but the lip was badly curbed and when i smoothed them down using a dremel it left massive dents and i had to use metal filler :mad: otherwise it looked awful

JLO- cheers for the tip, cant wait till I slam the thing !

Last edited:
Loving the black & polished ones :cool: i'm not a fan of turbines at all usually.

I'm not keen on them on the mk2 tbh.

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
looks good mate

turbs are the renault equivalent to 205 gti rims, look good on most models

love them on the dubs aswel, my mate had some on his golf...till he binned it and bent one :(

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
yeah, i've seen a few on mk1 and 2 golfs..looks awesome

do people in the euro scene like them because they look like ronal turbos/compomotive th mono ?