ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning member with a new clio

Clio 197 evo 5
Hi folks my names Neil and im from fife
Been a member for a while but couldn’t find all my login details so I have started again. not got round to posting up much and since buying the wife a new car will be on a lot more going forward

clio4.jpg

clio7.jpg

Well after buying this for the wife around six months ago and having issues with it daily enough was enough it just became a money pit so sold up and bought her this a 2008 clio 197 with 12k and it is a fantastic car. She rarely gets to drive it due to the fact I love it J
Completely standard for now but do have a few plans going forward

P1000180.jpg

P1000179.jpg

P1000177.jpg

P1000176.jpg

P1000174.jpg

P1000172.jpg

P1000169.jpg

And this is my pride and joy only ever sees a dry day which is a shame but it has only done 38k and I want to keep it as clean as possible
octobercarsetc047.jpg

octobercarsetc046.jpg

octobercarsetc045.jpg

octobercarsetc018.jpg

octobercarsetc017.jpg

octobercarsetc016.jpg

octobercarsetc015.jpg

octobercarsetc014.jpg

octobercarsetc013.jpg

All comments welcome and also some ideas on where i can go with the 197

cheers
Neil

Clio v6 230 + more
Hey Neil,

Loving the evo, it looks bloody mint. It's one of those cars I've so nearly purchased a couple of times now but opted out for various reasons! I drove an FQ360 around elvington and it was one hell of a machine, I'll certaintly have one one day.

The clio looks well too, probably my favourite colour on the 197's.

Clio 197 evo 5
Thanks mate,

the wife is loving the clio, looking into getting her a stainless cat back for her xmas. Been looking about for ideas on where to go with it, Bit too old for the boy racer scene but want to just improve what is already a great car.
Thanks on the Evo its now my 5th 5 had a few others 4's 6's and 7's but always end up back with a white 5. Likely to be a keeper for now but i always change my mind

Clio 197 evo 5
I bought the clio 172 as a project for the summer then the wife to run around in, the wheels and lights were on it when i got it. With all the electrical gremlins i never got round to changing it back to standard before i just got rid of it.
Thanks for all the kind comments, seems to be a few Evo lovers on here so heres a few of my old evo 5 too

thanks Neil

DSCF1064.jpg

DSCF1065.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg