ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

returning to clios!

172 Cup R.I.P
well as some may be aware, i wrote off my clio last year due to some plonker in a van, so as i was heading off to uni i thought i'd get something a bit cheaper to run so went and got myself a bog standard polo 1.4..................

and well......i want another clio.

i just didn't get enough time with my cup, only about 8 months

i'm looking to sell the polo and scrape some money together in order to get me another RS :)

i've been looking about and ph.1's are taking my interest but really i'm open to ph.2's but i don't think i'll have much of a budget

do people reacon i can get myself a reasonable clio for no more then say £1800?

no more than 80k on the clock i'd say

can't wait to get back behind the wheel of a clio again :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
PH1 and some mods!

Love the look of the PH1's these days but they need some subtle mods.

172 Cup R.I.P
looks like its possible then :)

at uni for 2 more weeks then i can prep the polo for sale plus sell some other stuff to get my clio :)

can't wait to have it for the summer and actually be able to drive it properly this time lol

only had my cup through the cold months :/

172 Cup R.I.P
well.....i got bored sitting around at uni with not much to do so came home last night haha

now i can start the ball rolling......:D

not sure if i should start a project thread of getting my clio? haha

172 Cup R.I.P
Started tearing out my speakers and stuff from the polo today. One step closer :approve:

That can't be a cup

Wrong colour

Wheels

Interior etc

I don't really do dealers either

Cheers for looking though

Next thing on the list of things to do is clean the polo