ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revo’s Cupra R Vs Banana vid

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

There is no way that yellow LCR was Revod mate, as I raced and beat him in my GTi-6!? :confused:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

He told me it was:confused: maybe he was lying...he only ran a 14.7 at best but his starts werent good... I Did a couple of 14.4s, few 14.3, few 14.2, 5 14.1s and the above 14.0..:D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 30 May 2005

perhaps hes a crap driver
He must be sh!te then... I missed a gear change and still beat him in a near standard 306 GTi-6

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Well it shouldnt be too difficult to track him down with that no plate he had lol...tbh I dont care what it was...Im more interested in my own times. Ill get the vid of me getting Owned by Matts tt later..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Only just realised Ive put Revos instead of Revod in the title.....:oops: lol Anyway Clarkie its a F7R with cams, re-map,manifold and zorst ...stripped out.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Ive been in a pssenger in a Revod LCR... lol no way... that thing scared me. He was telling porkies or was a very crap driver!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 30 May 2005

its a F7R with cams, re-map,manifold and zorst ...stripped out.
In laymans terms... big power + no weight = rapido!

Kicked my @rse anyway :oops:

I can assure you it is revod gentlemen.

It was good to meet you martin - was impressed with your car, yes my starts probably could be worked on, but i wasnt embarresed losing to a stripped out hatch with a tuned engine.

One thing to remeber chaps - martins car is stripped out and must weigh half of what the leon does, has a larger usable power band and that gave it a massive advantage off the line. Once we were moving the distance stayed pretty much the same.

Getting the power down in the Cupra is a bit of a mission - its not at its best from a standing start but i went home happy in the fact i had done alright for my first outing.

until i logged on here - lol

Anyone with a Cupra R - until you have raced martin down the strip please keep snidy comments like "he was a sh*te" driver, i could of beat him" - to yourselves ;)

re: GTI6 - i really fluffed that run up big time :) but i thought i had won till i saw the slip, i really couldnt figure that one out - but well done all the same.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Oz.LCR on 31 May 2005

I can assure you it is revod gentlemen.

It was good to meet you martin - was impressed with your car, yes my starts probably could be worked on, but i wasnt embarresed losing to a stripped out hatch with a tuned engine.

One thing to remeber chaps - martins car is stripped out and must weigh half of what the leon does, has a larger usable power band and that gave it a massive advantage off the line. Once we were moving the distance stayed pretty much the same.

Getting the power down in the Cupra is a bit of a mission - its not at its best from a standing start but i went home happy in the fact i had done alright for my first outing.

until i logged on here - lol

Anyone with a Cupra R - until you have raced martin down the strip please keep snidy comments like "he was a sh*te" driver, i could of beat him" - to yourselves ;)

re: GTI6 - i really fluffed that run up big time :) but i thought i had won till i saw the slip, i really couldnt figure that one out - but well done all the same.
Good to meet you mate..fair play it must be difficult to get such a big car moving off the line but once moving they fair shift.

aye martin...

will keep an eye out for you if i decide to goto york again, ill be at Santa Pod on the 11th June tho i doubt ill be in the leon as its up for sale, this weekend was kind of a farewell type deal - gutted as i love it soo much.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Yeah you might see me at york if you come again Im there quite a bit, hoping to get down pod sometime this summer too....Whats the next motor then fella?

Great vids hehe. Thinkin about doin the Willaims conversion on mine now.

Most people were having traction problems. My mate in his 1934 Ford Coupe (the red & white striped one with big ally wing) was having problems off the line. Managed a 12.8 best but it should do low 12s with traction.

See ya

Matt